Sunday, January 14, 2007

Photo philosophy

I've been looking at my blog picture. Does it look like someone pondering a complex problem, someone trying to make a muscle, or someone punching themselves in the forehead?
I know the "muscle" one is the least likely. And the other two options could be one in the same. I'm often punching myself in the forehead when wrestling with momentous decisions like "paper or plastic?", "does this tie match my underwear?". Stuff like that. You can make the call. My ponderous thoughts usually occur in another room of the house. Sometimes called the 'Throne Room' or thinking room. One where a computer is rarely seen. And people, also are rarely seen when I'm in there. So my advice is, "When inspiration hits, light a candle and race to blog site."

No comments:

Stuff About Me

My photo
I'm a 40 year old dad of two. My wonderful wife, Lady Di, and I try to keep the kids from blowing things up here in central Minnesota.